Last updated October 12, 2020
Over the last several months, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering safely. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we resumed in-person services in June.
Beginning October 18, registration is still suggested, but not required. However, we highly recommend registration for families with three or more to ensure your family will be able to sit together.
Please visit our event calendar and choose a date if you want to register for an upcoming service.
We're committed to creating the safest worship environment for everyone. Our adult worship services will be significantly reduced in capacity and held in the Family Life Center to allow for social distancing.
At this time, East-West Kids (including nursery and Critterland) will not be available, but we hope to meet again soon! Until then, you're welcome to register you and your family to attend in the Family Life Center.
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family as you consider attending our in-person services.
If you prefer to wait longer before returning in person, we encourage you to join us for our online service each week. You are part of the East-West Church, no matter if you join us online or in-person, we are family, and you're essential to us.
What We're Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- All services will be a touchless experience.
- Services will be significantly reduced in capacity and held in the Family Life Center to allow for social distancing.
- One way entry and exit only doors will be designated.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages are available.
- Children's Church will not be open at this time.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Refrain from shaking hands. Please use “air hugs” only.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required when entering, moving, or sitting in the building. If you have trouble breathing or children younger than two years old, please join us online for worship.
Our Services: Even after the in-person service resume, you can continue to join us online.
Give Online: If you choose to worship from home, there are still a few options to worship through giving:
- Through our website ewcgive.com
- Text any amount to 770.809.3929
- Mail a check. 1521 Hurt Road Marietta, GA 30008